- This event has passed.
The ADA Generation and the Workplace: A Dialogue with Recent College Graduates
June 24, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC-5
Key findings of the 2020 Survey (KFNEDS:RCG) show that recent college graduates with disabilities engaged in career preparation activities during college and transitioned to post-college employment as successfully as recent college graduates without disabilities.
On this webinar, learn from experts in employment, education and disability
• John O’Neill, PhD, Director, Center for Employment
and Disability Research, Kessler Foundation
• Andrew Houtenville, PhD, Economist/Director of Research, University
of New Hampshire Institute on Disability
• Elizabeth Cardoso, PhD, City University of New York, Hunter College
Gain insight into the real world experiences of recent college graduates
• Hieu Duc Dang, Center for Independence of the Disabled (CIDNY)
• Bryce Stanley, University of New Hampshire
• Annemarie Veira, School of Visual Arts, NYC